- In the acquisition of personal information, the Company will specify as far as possible the purposes of use of the information and obtain personal information to the extend necessary for the achievement of those purposes.
- If personal information is obtained directly in writing (including by electromagnetic record) from the owner of the information (“Owner”), the Company will advise the name of the Company, Privacy Officer and contact details, purposes of use, and other details before obtaining the personal information within the necessary scope.
- The Company will use personal information for purposes of use within the scope consented to by the Owner. It will establish and implement procedures for taking the measuress needed to ensure that personal information is not used outside the purposes of use.
- The Company will manage the personal information it holds with appropriate methods and, except in cases pursuant to laws and ordinances, it will not disclose or provide the information to any third parties without the consent of the Owner.
- The Company will manage the personal information held to keep it accurate and up to date within the scope required for achieving the purpose of use and will employ reasonable security measures to prevent leaks, loss, and damage, etc. (“Leaks, etc.) of personal information in response to risks of such Leaks, etc. In addition, in the event of a Leak, etc., the Company will take immediate corrective action.
- If the Company outsources operations pertaining to the handling of personal information, it will make it compulsory for subcontractors to conclude a contract stating that it will not leak the information, provide it to a third party, etc. The Company will also conduct the necessary and appropriate management of subcontractors by checking the status of their security measures.
- The Company will establish an inquiries desk for complaints and consultations concerning personal information held and respond appropriately.
- The Company will comply with laws and ordinances concerning personal information and guidelines and other standards set forth by the national government.
- The Company will establish a privacy management system, which it will review periodically and improve on a continuous basis.
Established: July 7, 2018
Revised: February 21, 2021
Human Made., Ltd.
Human Made., Ltd. Personal Information Reception Desk
3948 St Clair Pl, Harlem, NY 10026, United States
Inquiry form: email@example.com